Certified Nursing Assistant (Sign-on Bonus Eligible)
Provides direct resident care according to nursing care plan, standard operating procedures and provider orders. Reports change of condition to licensed nurse. Evaluates environment for safety and resident needs. Maintains a positive presence with residents and staff through effective communication, positive attitude and timely service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Documents resident care, changes in condition, medication administration and communication to licensed nurse
- Assists residents with bathing, grooming, shaving and dressing
- Takes blood sugars, vital signs, measuring and recording food and liquid intake and output
- Provides residents with assist with ambulation, transfers and repositioning
- Cleans facility, change linens, complete laundry, remove trash, etc.
- Maintains inventory by storing, issuing supplies to residents and compiling a list of needed items
- Answers resident’s call lights in a timely manner.
Requirements (Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities):
- State Certified Nursing Assistant
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Previous long term care or assisted living experience preferred
- Must show proof of all immunizations required for Health Division employees